Tuesday, February 07, 2006

If You're Still Not Watching, I Can't Help You

I've told you all before, how great "How I Met Your Mother" is. If you still aren't listening this is your last chance. This will be the last time I try to convince you to watch. I'll still post about the show, I just won't preach about it. I've already converted Josh and Justin, and they are both in love with the show.

SPOILER ALERT*******
On last night's show, Ted was explaining that his new girlfriend is making him wait a month to have sex. Barney (NPH) said "the only time you should ever wait a month to have sex is if the girl is 17 years and 11 months old."
One of the funniest lines in TV history.

Robin and Barney get ready for a game of Battleship

The parrot and the gay pirate

3 comments:

Brian said...

I thought last night's episode was the best in a while...

I'll give it another week.

D said...

"You suited up?!"

Dan said...

Great show. Been watching a while..NPH is hilarious...glad to see that Ted finally tagged Victoria, but I want him to bang Robyn....