Thursday, February 09, 2006

Someone Else Heard It

Mike and I thought we were the only ones who heard John Madden's ridiculous comment near the end of the Super Bowl. But this was posted on patriotsinsider.com:

"This line from the game was a beauty. It was near the end of the game, and a potential fumble caused a pile up on the field. Madden then says, and I don't know if I am the only one that heard it, "Look out. There could be a foreign object down there." And he was serious! What? Are we watching the NFL or the WWE? For a minute there I thought we were watching Hulk Hogan trying to pin the Iron Sheik for the title."

Still efforting confirmation of Dan's report that Hines Ward said "We goin Sizzler."

2 comments:

Ton said...

I heard it too, and I didn't know what to think of it. I attributed it to senility. I'm more interested in that hines quote though.

Anonymous said...

I said "We're goin to Sizzla" when they awarded me the Escalade for being MVP...