Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Vanity Fair Does it Again

This month Scarlett Johannsson and Keira Knightley are naked (and of course covered up) on the magazine's cover. They are joined by fashion photographer Tom Ford. Because "two girls in a bed are lesbians." The video of the shoot is not that interesting, although I can't hear the audio at work. You may remember last month Lindsay Lohan was "nude" in the magazine.

The only picture I could find so far.  I promise a better one is coming eventually.

You have to unfold the whole cover to see Scar.Jo's ass

2 comments:

Ton said...

About a month ago i saw Keira Knightley on Leno I think. I gotta say...she's done. She probably made about 20 mil within the past few years...she shoulda spent about 15 of that on a decent set of teeth. Never noticed it in the movies though.

D said...

there's one at Movie Poop Shoot:
http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/news/feb06/24.html