Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Pass It To Smith

I checked in on the college basketball game between the defending champs (in name only), the Florida Gators and the Tennessee Volunteers, led by my favorite coach in college, Bruce Pearl.
After listening for a few minutes I heard Brad Nessler get tied up several times by the fact that Tennessee had 3 players named Smith on the court at the same time.
He'd say the pass goes to Smith, then realize he needed a first name, but by the time he repeated it, the ball had already been passed to a different Smith.
The reason I bring all this up is to put my readers, the Poopheads to the test. If you've been paying attention at all this question should be very easy for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dunno, but you spelled pearl wrong...

Renzo said...

Hi: I found your blog while I was looking for information on the Super Bowl for my blog. Thank you for sharing your information on the big game. I am living in South America where the game coverage is very limited. Hope to keep in touch. This is my blog: http://chicaswebnovela.blogspot.com

Paul said...

Of course the correct answer is Ramar. Read it backwards.

Anonymous said...

Paul

Click this link for a 15,319 word plaindrome.

http://norvig.com/pal1txt.html