Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'd Love To

Mariah Carey is back, baby! Her new song "Touch My Body" is awesome, and the video is even better.
I love the lyrics "if you run your mouth and brag about this secret rendezvous, I will hunt you down."
This totally makes it seems like she's into ugly guys. And I know it's probably just poetic license to make the lyrics fit the beat, but secret rendezvous is redundant.
Also she references a "Wendy interview," referring to the Queen of All Media (no, not Perez Hilton), Wendy Williams who is known for her probing interview questions.
Mariah also mentions youtube, I don't think I've ever heard that in a song before, though it was only a matter of time. I just wonder if in 20 years people hear this song and will think "what the hell was youtube?"
She also wants me to throw her on the bed, love her curves and give her what she deserves. I can do that.



I have always loved Mariah Carey from her early skinny days, to when she got breast implants, to when she went on antidepressants which caused her weight to fluctuate and of course now that she's smoking hot again for her new album.

My favorite Mariah moment was when she wore that Wizards jersey dress at the 2003 NBA All-Star game. Never before have a dress and a woman come together and in one perfect moment in time displayed all that is great about the female form.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She was back with her last album. Great songs. This new one sucks. I've been down with MC forever, even have her Emotions album on cassette. Derek Jeter drives Red Sox Nation crazy, so why can't he do it to a sexy singer.