Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bad Fat Kid Back in the News

Our old friend Latarian Milton is back in the news.
When last we saw the poster child for childhood obesity he was joyriding in his grandmother's car because he wanted to do hoodrat stuff with his friend.
That's when his grandmother said she wanted to whip his behind.
Evidently grandma ain't so tough.
Latarian was taken for a mental health evaluation after he beat up his grandmother in Wal-Mart.
Here's the grandma's story:
The problem began when Latarian asked her for some chicken wings. When she refused, he walked over over to the counter and ordered them anyway.
When she confronted him about it, he just snapped.
"He just started hitting me -- just started hitting me in front of the whole Wal-Mart. Every one in there was upset," she said.
He hit her stomach, legs and "wherever he could reach me."
Police picked up Latarian from his home and took him to an area hospital for a mental health evaluation. He can be held for up to 72 hours while he is evaluated by mental health officials.
The grandmother blames his problems on his parents:
"I know what causes the behavior, cause all he's ever seen was his parents do physical and abusive and verbal things, and I don't want him to continue in this direction so I'm doing the best I can to get him the help."
She is worried about what will happen when he is released from his evaluation. She is making sure he won't have access to her rental car while her SUV is being repaired.
"When I first got the rental he said, 'Oh, you know, let me take this for a spin. So now I just sleep with the keys. I lock them up."

Latarian Milton, bad fat kid

No comments: