Friday, May 09, 2008

Contemplating a Career Change

I got an unusual text message last night from a phone number I didn't recognize which I of course replied to, here's the conversation:

Texter: My coworker is throwing a party and not sure if she wants strippers 2 come...I recommended u!

Me: Please give her my number. I could use the work. What kind of party? Will I need a costume?

Texter: I did...It's hard 2 believe ur sexy ass needs work...it's a 40th bday party...she is not sure if she is going to make it a [sic] all girls party or not

Me: Sounds good. Think these women will want a little extra or just c a show?

Texter: Oh shit...lol...funny...i dont know them...i only know the 1 throwing the party...i wont be there...but i guess u can ask...u nasty dog!!!!


Now there are 3 possiblities of what's going on here. Either someone I know was joking around with me, or its a serious text to a male stripper that got sent to a wrong number, or a combination, a joking text sent to the wrong number.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mission: Get me that address.