Tuesday, May 06, 2008

"My Life" Has Competition on the Horizon

It has long since been decided by a caucus of Pizza Parlor Derek and me that "My Life" starring Michael Keaton is the saddest movie ever made.
But a movie version of the saddest book I ever read is in the works.
Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston will star in "Marley & Me: Life and Love With the World's Worst Dog."
Unfortunately judging by the cast, I'm assuming this will turn into a poorly acted romantic comedy designed to lure in the tween audience.
But if they stick to the book they'll come out with an incredibly touching motion picture.
Shooting has already begun and a major scene was filmed Friday during a Marlins game, which was also Bark at the Park Night, where fans were allowed to bring their dogs.
That is probably what confused the announcers.




No comments: