Thursday, August 14, 2008

All Moms Are The Same

While watching the Olympics with my mom she commented that she found Michael Phelps to be unattractive because of the shape of his mouth. Mrs. Poop's crazy mommy friends are calling him a "butter face" and when you look at him, his teeth are kind of fucked up.

This is not the best picture to illustrate my point, but it'll remind you if you've seen him.



While discussing this issue with some other people I realized that all moms are the same. Whenever they see someone famous with fucked up teeth, a mom will always say "he's got so much money, why doesn't he get his teeth fixed?"



Note: This is not a scientific poll, several moms may be counted twice or even three times if Poop On Me reads this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is actually something I say, not my Mother. How many times do you think it's been said about Michael Strahan???

Anonymous said...

not sure why I would vote three times. But my first thought, is forget his face, look at that body!!!

Paul said...

I didn't say you would vote three times, I said your mom would be counted three times.