Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's Gonna Be a Thing

I'm sick of people using the overly played out "I just threw up in my mouth" line whenever something disgusting or unpleasant happens.
From now I will be saying "I just lost my erection" in those circumstances instead.
This new catchphrase was actually derived from something TON said when the man in the rabbit suit was blowing the old guy in "The Shining."
I encourage you all to jump on the bandwagon.

And if that phrase doesn't suit you, I'm also working on something else.
When your DVR is full and programs either need to be watched or erased in order for new programs to record, that predicament is called "DVR-mageddon."

It's gonna be a thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you walk around with an erection all day? if your erection lasts longer than 4 hours you should call your doctor.