Thursday, August 07, 2008

Celeb Sighting

As I was parking my car in the underground garage and waiting for the slow attendant to give me my ticket, I noticed a black Escalade pulling in, trailed by 15 to 20 paparazzi.
They were snapping pictures of the car as it pulled into the garage.
Garage security stopped the photographers from entering and two security guys got out of the Escalade, and ushered a woman into a side door.
I asked the attendant who it was and he said "Madonna."
I didn't get a good look at her because she was ducking her head and standing between two large men, but I guess it could have been her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had one yesterday as well. I was outside my office, and Rachel Dratch from Saturday Night Live strolled on by. Ok, maybe that's B level at best, but still a celeb.