Thursday, August 07, 2008

Did He Steal Juice's Gimmick?

Mets Weekly often profiles strange or devoted Mets fans. One fan they chose to profile is a guy who goes by the name, "The King of Brunch."
I guess his first appearance was successful because they decided to give him another try.
After watching him the second time, something struck me, his mannerisms, his pattern of speech, his phraseology, are all eerily similar to Juice.

Lines to watch for:
"I brunch on Wednesdays."
"We're a cross between Barbra Streisand and the Wu-Tang Clan."
"Why don't they make this or this in adult sizes? Imagine me in a Mets onesie."
"Sort of like an iced out Mets logo. I'd wear this."

In case embedding isn't working.



And here's his second appeance:
"I was gonna get a pedicure, I'll cancel it."
"It's like a Bar Mitzvah, it's just exciting."

In case embedding isn't working.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy rules. I haven't been a real active Met fan since maybe 1990...I'm ready to come back, just because this guy is so freakin awesome! And yes, I see some Juice in there.

Anonymous said...

who is "juice"?

Anonymous said...

Who is Anonymous?

Anonymous said...

I don't see it, but Jocelyn Pierce is foiiiiine!

Anonymous said...

you know who I am...but you likely do not remember me.