Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I Paid For Those Titties

The most villified woman in America right now is Miss California Carrie Prejean. The long and short of it is that she was asked by Perez Hilton (what's a gay dude doing judging hot bitches?) for her stance on gay marriage.
Instead of telling him what he wanted to hear she said she thinks marriage is between a man and a woman.

Let me just say I am in favor of gay marriage because I want everyone to do what they wish so long as it doesn't interfere with someone else's life.

But I'm really not concerned with gay marriage. What scares me about this new wave of liberalism as evidenced by the attacks on Ms. Prejean, we all have to share the same beliefs oR risk being publicly ostracized.

The political correctness police are threatening to take away our freedom of speech and in the case of wackos who say the Bible is against homoSexuality, their freedom of religion as well.

But none of that is why I like Carrie Prejean. I like her because she's hot. And she's hot, or at least hotter, because she has a nice new pair of titties. The Miss California Organization paid for Prejean's boob job a few months before the pageant. Take a look at the pictures and you can see the difference between her at the pageant and her previous self.








One strike against her, she may be fucking Michael Phelps.

2 comments:

The Concierge said...

Tastefully Done, not your post but the job.

Paul said...

I agree Conch, but don't you think they are a little far apart?