Thursday, May 14, 2009

Poop Movie Night

Now that most of our shows are reaching their season finales Mrs. Poop and I may finally have some time to catch up on the million movies we have saved on our DVR. We have three comedies (Superbad, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and You Don't Mess With the Zohan) as potential candidates for when we actually get a night off together on Saturday.
Since I'm sure most Poopheads have seen some if not all of these movies, maybe we can get some valuable input on which one to watch.

8 comments:

Damino said...

Superbad and Sarah Marshall are hysterical. I've seen both several times and absolutely loved them.

Zohan is watchable, but not great.

Mrs. Reissberg said...

You should watch Zohan and imagine that you're watching it with Reissberg's dad (which we actually did) - it gives the movie that little something extra.

The Concierge said...

ALL OF THEM! Although, Superbad and Zohan are better than forgetting sarah marshall. Anyone who doesn't like the Zohan is are dirty stinker.

The Concierge said...

*is a dirty stinker.

Reissberg said...

Only thing this poll tells me is Poopheads are anti-semitic

Paul said...

Great input, but I hope you all realize this whole thing was a sham. Mrs. Poop wanted to watch "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" so that's what we were going to watch regardless of the results of this poll.

If we actually do watch it (and stay awake through the whole thing) I'll post my review by Monday morning.

ton said...

Superbad was my favorite I think, but Forgetting SM was pretty damn good as well. Zohan was definitely funny, but more in that adam sandler stupid sorta way....although it does have Emmanuelle Chriqui, so that alone makes it worth watching.

Scott said...

FSM was pretty funny, but trailed at the end.

Superbad is ridiculous the first time you see it - doesn't hold up on repeat.

Zohan is an absolute sleeper if you are a Jew (which of course, you are). Non-Jews might not get half the jokes, but I laughed my ass off.

Disco! Disco!