Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Assemblyman Spanky Duvall

California State Assemblyman Mike Duvall (he put the ass in assemblyman) learned about the dangers of an open mic.

Not realizing all the microphones in the room are on when the assembly is in session, Duvall was heard bragging about banging his mistress.

"She wears little eye-patch underwear," said Duvall, who is married with two children. "So, the other day she came here with her underwear, Thursday. And so, we had made love Wednesday--a lot! And so she'll, she's all, 'I am going up and down the stairs, and you're dripping out of me!' So messy!"

What the fuck is eyepatch underwear? And why doesn't this bitch clean herself up after intercourse. She walks around all day with this guy's jizz sliding down her leg?

He also bragged to his friend "'So, I am getting into spanking her. Yeah, I like it. I like spanking her. She goes, 'I know you like spanking me.' I said, 'Yeah! Because you're such a bad girl!'"

The woman is 36 year old Heidi DeJong Barsuglia. Duvall is 54. Barsuglia is a lobbyist, and as I mentioned, Duvall is a legislator.

Mike Spanky Duvall
Heidi DeJong Barsuglia likes powerful men, getting spanked and eyepatch underwear

The worst part of it is, Duvall was cheating on his mistress with another mistress.

In the same conversation he spoke of another woman, "Oh, yeah, Sher, Shar, Shar. Oh, she is hot! I talked to her yesterday. She goes, 'So are we finished?' I go, 'No, we're not finished.' I go, 'You know about the other one [Barsuglia], but she doesn't know about you!'"

5 comments:

Bill said...

this Hedi chic is nas-tay. Is it bad that it kind of turns me on?

Paul said...

“Family Values” California state assemblyman representing Orange County, Republican Michael D. Duvall, resigns for apparently not cheating on his wife with a lobbyist. Well you have to take his word for it, or maybe believe that hypocrisy has been bred in. In my opinion the Republican Party has been taken over the most extreme religious right (people who love to push their beliefs on others while trying to take away rights of those they just hate) and that’s who they need to extract from their party if they real want to win. Good Luck, because as they said in WACO, “We Ain’t Coming Out”. He is just another name that can be added to the list of “Republican 2009 Summer of Love”: Senator John Ensign (NV), Senator Paul Stanley (TN), Governor Mark Stanford (SC), SC Board of Ed Chair, Kristin Maguire (AKA Bridget Keeney). But let’s get back to the real problem of political corruption, does anyone think this will get investigated and that things he voted on will need to be affirmed by the remaining members or will nothing happen? Do I hear Tammy Wynette, “Stand By Your Man” playing in the background? I remember not so long ago that other Orange County song favorite, “Stand By Your Tan” (for Tan Nguyen). But that’s another Orange County fool.

Paul said...

Btw, this Paul is not me.

But the gentleman with the great name forgets that when Democrats get involved in sex scandals, they really get involved in sex scandals. There's President Clinton, John Edwards and even though it was 100 years ago It's been on my mind recently -- Ted Kennedy.

The fact is being a sleazy horny old man doesn't discriminate by party.

Paul said...

We are talking current events? “Republican 2009 Summer of Love” is as classy as they get, live the dream.

SoCalGlamourGirls said...

Amazing and hilarious story. Have you seen the video these bikini models made mocking Spanky Duvall? http://bit.ly/394cdA LOL!