Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What Do You Give Me For? May-May and Adrienne Bailon

This is the thinking person's WDYGMF.
Unlike the lowest common denominator WDYGMFs favored by TallSkott (who for years said every person with glasses looked like BC), you need to look at the big picture to get this one.
Every time Adrienne Bailon, Cheetah Girl and former girlfriend of Rob Kardashian comes on my TV, I shout "non-Asian May-May."
Being of different ethnicities the resemblance is less noticeable but if a keen observer like myself looks carefully you can see the shape of the face is the same, the features are the same, especially the chin and cheekbones.
Btw, this is how advanced facial recognition software works, it studied the shape of the face and the distance between certain features.
And if this poll doesn't go my way, I'll be buying some facial recognition software to prove it.

may-may
adrienne Bailon

1 comment:

ton said...

I gave it a 2...BUT, I might see the connection if I saw Adrienne on tv. I've made observations before in the same way, so I can't make fun. I just can't think of any examples right now.