Thursday, April 08, 2010

I Think I Ruined Chase's Chances with Sarah

Chase seems to have a little girlfriend at school, Sarah. The first time Mrs. Poop met Sarah's mom she told her Sarah never stops talking about Chase. Since then I think their love affair has grown (especially since the rest of the boys in their class are pussies who constantly cry for their mommies).
I've had to pick Chase up a couple times and I noticed Sarah's mom was checking me out. The first time I thought maybe it was an accident but the second time she was really staring.
I came home and told Mrs. Poop that I thought she was trying to get a glimpse of what Chase would be in 30 years. That was troublesome considering in a pouring rainstorm I was wearing a t-shirt (no jacket), sweatpants and socks with sandals.
But she must have liked what she saw because this week she told Mrs. Poop that Sarah frequently expresses her desire to someday marry Chase.

No comments: