Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekly Picks

I'm pissed at myself because the Saints were my best bet but for some dumb reason I changed my mind and went with the Falcons.

ATLANTA -3 1/2 cincinnati
I think the birds will bounce back.

jacksonville +9 KANSAS CITY
Jacksonville has been a very inconsistent team so I expect them to follow up a Monday night stinker. Plus 9 points is a lot to give up for a team with an offense as questionable as Kansas City's.

TAMPA BAY -3 st. louis
I think the Bucs are actually a decent team they just got smoked by two better teams, the Steelers and the Saints. They can beat weaker teams like the Rams on the road.

new england +2 1/2 SAN DIEGO
I am officially giving up on the Chargers especially with all their injuries.

BEST BET
GREEN BAY -2 1/2 minnesota

Counting on Brett Favre to do something stupid.

Last week: 2-3 (1 point)
Season: 13-17 (15 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (4-2)
Home Favorites: 1-0 (3-5)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (1-0)
Road Favorites: 1-2 (5-9)
Road Underdogs: 0-1 (4-3)

No comments: