Friday, November 26, 2010

Weekly Picks

I'm still chopping away, finally improved to above 50% overall and have a pretty decent score thanks to winning 64% of my best bets.

OAKLAND -3 miami
Despite last week's destruction by the Steelers I still think the Raiders are better than the Dolphins.

kansas city -2 SEATTLE
I think the NFC West really stinks and I think the Chiefs are the type of team to beat lesser opponents.

philadelphia -3 CHICAGO
I don't think the Bears are any good. Have I mentioned that before?

ATLANTA -1 1/2 green bay
Matty Ice doesn't lose at home.

BEST BET
pittsburgh -6 1/2 BUFFALO

If the Bills win three in a row I'll eat my shorts. So now it's just a matter of the Steelers winning by a touchdown.

Last week: 3-2 (4 points)
Season: 28-27 (31 points)
Best Bets: 1-0 (7-4)
Home Favorites: 1-2 (8-8)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (1-0)
Road Favorites: 2-0 (10-12)
Road Underdogs: 0-0 (9-7)

No comments: