Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekly Picks

MIAMI -2 chicago
The Bears are now the worst 6-3 team in NFL history. I like this matchup with the Dolphins strong defensive line.

PITTSBURGH -7 1/2 oakland
I know I said I liked the Raiders, and I do, but this game just seems too obvious. The Raiders are on fire, the Steelers just got smoked at home. The spread looks huge, but that makes it too easy to pick the Raiders.

NEW YORK JETS -6 1/2 houston
The Texans pass defense is the cure for what ails Mark Sanchez.

atlanta -3 ST. LOUIS
If the Falcons are really the best team in the NFC they need to beat teams like the Rams.

BEST BET
baltimore -11 CAROLINA

Why do I get the feeling I am falling into a trap? I am throwing out my backup quarterback rule because this guy never played. And the Panthers are short on running backs too. I don't expect a letdown from the Ravens because they lost last week, in tough fashion. I think 90% of the people will pick this game.

Last week: 3-2 (2 points)
Season: 25-25 (27 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (6-4)
Home Favorites: 0-0 (7-6)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (1-0)
Road Favorites: 2-1 (8-12)
Road Underdogs: 1-1 (9-7)

No comments: