Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm a Douche

I am addicted to my Blackberry and I can't possibly imagine going a day without it. That's why I climbed to the top level of the parking garage to retrieve it when I left it in the car.
When I get in the elevator to leave each day I check to make sure I have it. The other day I checked 3 pockets (left pants, left jacket, inside jacket) and couldn't find it. So I stepped out of the elevator, right before the doors closed. Then I put my hand in my right jacket pocket and found my blackberry. So I stepped back on the elevator, right before the doors closed.
Maybe this isn't soooooo douchey but I haven't posted one of these in 3 years (it can't be for lack of doing douchey things, can it?) so I thought I was due.
Plus I'm pretty sure the guy who was in the elevator waiting to go downstairs thought it was pretty douchey.

5 comments:

ton said...

That's definitely a little douchey. My belief in such things is that unless you literally deal with saving lives(doctor, paramedic, etc), it can wait a few minutes.

Mrs. Poop said...

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

jleary said...

Mrs. Poop,
Is the blackberry thing the problem you were talking about OR being a douche in general the probelm?

Unknown said...

Relationships don't last because girls date douche bags and friend zone good guys. See the link below for more info.


#douche
www.matreyastudios.com

Anonymous said...

Jerry Sandusky after he escapes from jail

JERRY SANDUSKY

REAR MAIN STREET
DICKSON CITY PA 18519