Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Turtle to Get Laid

Jerry Ferrara -- Turtle on Entourage -- is a huge Knicks fan. He visited the Knicks locker room after a game a couple weeks ago to find that Eddy Curry and Stephon Marbury are big fans of the show.
Curry told him, "they need to make sure you get some of the pretty girls this season. You usually get stuck driving the guys around in the Hummer."
Turtle told him to talk to his boss about that then handed Curry his cellphone and he chatted with one of the producers.

Turtle loves fellow little guy Nate Robinson
fuck you Drama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't Turtle get some with the hot blonde at the film festival? I believe Drama was involved.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but he doesn't ass anywhere close to what I get. And, if memory serves me correctly, I hooked everyone up at the neighbors that day....Okay, I'm off to stalk Mandy Moore now...