Thursday, January 26, 2006

What Was Denny Neagle Thinking?

Former Colorado Rockies pitcher Denny Neagle pleaded guilty to patronizing a hooker. He will do 40 hours of community service in Florida where he lives.
Neagle is accused of paying $40 to Jill Russell of Denver for oral sex. Neagle and Jill Russell were stopped at about 1:15 a.m. on Dec. 4, 2004.
Last week, officers testified that they recognized Russell as a known prostitute and that Neagle's belt was undone.
The Rockies terminated his contract soon after the arrest, citing a morals clause violation. They reached an agreement on the money, as he was due millions.
Are you ready to see the hooker that cost Denny Neagle millions of dollars?


Wait for it...


Wait for it...

Here she is...
I wouldn't fuck her with Mike Hampton's dick...and I hate Mike Hampton

7 comments:

Mike said...

That's horrible. Get a call girl or something.

The Concierge said...

QUICK QUICK! POST A PICTURE OF SCARLETT JOHANSEN.

Paul said...

I'm in shock. I hope she was wearing makeup when Neagle picked her up. Concierge, I purposely counted the number of spaces I would need so that the picture wouldn't be visible until you completed reading the text and scrolled down.

Mike said...

What a whore! And I am talking about Neagle.

Anonymous said...

I think I met this girl once in Colorado.. Why doesn't everyone lay off of Neagle.

Paul said...

They have prettier hookers on HBO's "Hookers at the Point."

Bopper said...

She's a man, baby