Sunday, January 22, 2006

Weekend at Billy's

Fun weekend was had by all. The highlights:
-A four hour touch football game (details and pictures to follow)
-Terrence Roberts' 3-pointer (the rest of the game sucked)
-Jeff and I joining forces to form the most dominant beer pong team ever
-Josh and Kevin's miraculous beer pong comeback setting up a dream championship game against jeff and me
-The brunch buffet -- bacon, peel n eat shrimp and cherry jello
-Alison's birthday cake, well the four pieces I had were good, if Denver had done better I might have finished the whole thing
-Meeting my long lost brother Smokey
-Seeing everybody and pretending as if we were still in college, if only for a couple of days

One lowlight:
-Every time Krista (Smokey's fiance) pulled out her breast to distract Kevin, I was looking the other way

No comments: