Monday, February 13, 2006

I Wish I Could Quit Adam Morrison

Gonzaga fans have been asked to stop yelling "Brokeback Mountain" at opposing players.
The reference to the recent movie about homosexual cowboys was chanted by some fans during Monday's game against Saint Mary's, and is apparently intended to suggest an opposing player is gay.

I love the use of the word apparently.
Bill and I watched that game against Stanford. At one point they showed the crowd and all the people with fake moustaches, and Brad Nessler said "even Dick [Vitale] and I are wearing fake mustaches but I have to be honest, the lady who serves me coffee at the all-night diner by my house has a better moustache than Adam Morrison."

2 comments:

Derek said...

Brad Nessler’s an idiot, now he’ll never get served at that diner again! No Eggs Benedict for him!

D said...

I couldn't eat at CiCi's Pizza for a while after seeing some woman who's goatee was far, far better than mine.