Saturday, February 18, 2006

FSU Sluts Hit Maxim

FSU slut Jenn Sterger is in this month's Maxim, and she brought two friends along.
The alumni are all jerking off over these pictures which is the only time alumni ever jerk off is when hot students with fake tits pose naked in the dorm showers.

Chrystal, Jenn, and Fabiola

Where you've seen them:
ABC caught the barely dressed coeds cheering on Florida State against Miami, turning them into overnight Internet stars and inspiring plenty of guys to do the tomahawk chop.

Proud parents:
Jenn: "Before the game I made this joke with my parents that I was going to get on TV. Then the ABC cameras went by and my parents sent me a text message: 'Jenn, we love you, but put some clothes on.'"

Imitated, never duplicated:
Chrystal: "We actually make outfits to wear to the game. Girls go into the FSU stores looking for the shirts we were wearing, but they don't sell them."

Bring it on:
Chrystal: "[The cheerleaders] like us! Well, most of them…"
Jenn: "Yeah, you should see the back of my car from the one who doesn't."
Fabiola: "She hit it with a baseball bat."
Chrystal: "Yeah, Jenn hooked up with her ex."
Jenn: "Well, she was some crazy, horse-faced cheerleader bitch!"









2 comments:

Bill said...

I'm almost speechless. It's really unfair that girls can be THAT HOT!

Anonymous said...

What an Advertisement! I am going to purchase futures in baby oil.