Thursday, December 22, 2005

Facebook -- The Greatest Thing to Hit College Since Beer

Since most of us left college a website called facebook is revolutionizing dating on college campuses. Florida State fan Jenn Sterger has a great facebook site.
Derek once told us about her.
Now she is reportedly going to be in Maxim and Playboy. To what does she owe her popularity?

"I just chalk up all the questions to having an amazing surgeon. I’m sure he is enjoying all the free press he is getting, as almost any message from a girl on my Facebook.com is always about, I WANT YOUR DOCTORS NUMBER! It’s kinda flattering. But you will get your occasional haters. If the only way you can insult me is by pulling the “fake boob card,” by all means …get some new material buddy. How original. Hey, it was MY money, a great investment, and damn it, ‘I am gonna shake what the doctor gave me.’"

Once again, too bad these aren't brains
I know we're not supposed to use Native American stereotypes anymore but this picture made me build a teepee in my pants

2 comments:

Derek said...

From the driver of the Jennie Finch Bandwagon...

I posted the pictures of Ms. Sterger and her not chopped liver friends on our Fantasy Football League Page.

I am glad the Paul and the monthly magazines are taking notice.

Add her to Ms. Finch, Sunrise Adams and others in Derek's "I saw them first" club.

Anonymous said...

Think back to 1994-1997...

Why did girls dress in flannel shirts, ponchos and bulky sweaters?

Some shaved their heads, refused to shower for days, and wore shoes intended for trolls..

Today, girls have gone 180 degrees of this awful Dark Age timeframe. Let's hope 2006 can continue this pattern.