Monday, December 19, 2005

T.O. in GQ

Terrell Owens is in the latest issue of GQ blasting his teammates once again.
He said "some of my teammates didn't want to see me come back, but I came back," for the Super Bowl last year.
"When I was rehabbing, they called me selfish for trying to get on the field to play," he explained. "I said, 'You guys are labeling me selfish for rehabbing, trying to play in the biggest game of the year?' If Brett Favre had done it, you would've said he was a hero, would've given him an 'ironman' award or something like that."
He says the Eagles "used" him, and the media hates him.
He says his trip to the Astrodome to visit Katrina victims was ignored, while the Manning brothers were praised for their relief efforts.
The best part of the GQ article though is the sexy pictures of his fiance Felicia Terrell who really loves him.
The fact that she's an aspiring model with zero career who now appears in major magazines is just a positive externality of their love.

I hope she popped it and the gum got stuck to TO's face
Chicks in jerseys are hot
I wonder how used he'll feel after this chick launches her modeling career and then leaves his ass

No comments: