Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Welcome to New York Michelle Damon

Michelle Damon will be accompanying her beloved husband to New York. I wonder how Anna Benson feels about this. Is New York big enough for two fake breasted, pushy ex-stripper, ballplayers' wives? We will soon find out.

More on Mrs. Damon, including denials that she used to work as a stripper. At least Anna is proud of her past.

It must have been cold that night
I think this picture is actually a wedding photo, that's a lot of cleavage for a wedding dress, and where are johnny's sleeves?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just unbelievable....! By curiosity, I was doing a web search on Michelle Renee Mangan, a girl with whom I slept with on several occasions 10 years ago in Miami... I just realise that she is now Michelle Damon, wife of Johnny Damon, a baseball star!!! I recognised her as well in the pictures. This is quite funny...Well, she was an interesting character...She was living at the time in Jacksonville, dating at a guy who she liked and was successful and drove a Ferrari according to her (who cares!). I never met him, of course since she was dating him officially...But what a great girl in bed! She loved to talk dirty, moved well in bed, and she is one of the few girls I slept with who really liked it from behind, up in the A$£E! She was nice, but at the end she lied too much...she was a good actress but this double life was tiring me and she was too materialistic for my taste. I could see that she was with me for other reasons than love, and probably for other reasons than sex (even though I would like to think otherwise!). At the end, she was loosing her mind, and even ended up going to meet a guy in Europe, in Portugal I believe, someone she barely knew...! in any case, it is funny to see that people completely idealise her. Good luck to you Michelle for being smart to hide well enough your "wild" past and sorry I was not ready for a serious committment....!

Unknown said...

Typical skeezer