Friday, March 31, 2006

Sometimes She Does Look Hot

There are some times when Anna Benson does look really great. And she talks a good game too. Both of those traits were on display in the FHM Baseball Preview issue.
She says Kris comes into the bedroom last at night and says “Let’s bang!” But she's tired and it's not fair because Kris won’t have sex the day he pitches or the day before. "That’s like 82 days out of the year [he] won’t fuck me. And when I can’t have it, that’s when I really want it."
She calls their 12 year-old daughter "rapidly buxoming" (a little weird) and says that when she was that age she "liked to bang guys" and "I had 34DDs when I was 14, so guys have been chasing me around ever since."
She really wants Kris to win the Cy Young saying she'd do anything, "that’s 50 free times up the ass for real. I’m just saying."
At the end of the interview when Kris says they'll probably be divorced in 10 years she says "We’ll split up like Bruce and Demi. We’ll be best friends and live next door to each other, so we can have sex every once in a while, and we’ll both get lovers who are 20 years younger than we are."




No comments: