Thursday, March 30, 2006

Which Jersey Should I Get?

Distant Replays is having a 40% off sale so its time to buy a new jersey.
I was going to get this Pooh Holes but they don't have my size, and I already have a generic Cardinals jersey like this. Plus the mispelled his name (Pujols) on the back.
So I guess I'll get another Mets jersey.
I want an 86 jersey but they have three players to choose from. Gooden, Carter and Strawberry.
I also like this gray Lenny Dykstra, even though he's a drunk Tom Seaver is still the best player in Mets history and I love Tug McGraw, Ya Gotta Believe. Plus green is a nice color and I already have 2 M&N Mets jerseys.
Please chime in.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Every time I get a 48, they seem way too long... will a 46 handle my buff manly chest and not look like a dress?

Anonymous said...

Tug McGraw

Anonymous said...

get a Juan Sammuel Mets Jersey. I loved that guy when he played with the Phils.

Mike said...

I would go with this.
http://www.distantreplays.com/distant/product.asp?s%5Fid=0&dept%5Fid=3166&pf%5Fid=PAAAIAELMMPPHLCH&