Friday, June 16, 2006

Celeb Sighting

Can't believe I forgot about this the whole week. As I was leaving one rainy day, the security guard said "that's Kareem Abdul-Jabbar." I looked over by the door and there was the tallest man I've ever seen. He actually is so skinny that he looks awkward. He had to duck to get through the revolving door, and looked so silly carrying his umbrella. I didn't get to talk to him though. If I had I would have told him that my dad doesn't think he plays hard every night.

Roger, Roger, What's our vector, Victor?  we have clearance, Clarence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Kareem almost 2 years ago at the Cleveland airport. Alison saw him first, but didn't say anything. Just assumed he was some tall black guy.
10 minutes later, I was sitting in a terminal next to Thurman Thomas. Nobody can top that.