Sunday, June 11, 2006

Fair Lawn Street Fair

Sausage & Peppers hero: $6.50
20 oz Coke: $2
Pickle on a stick: $1
Dippin Dots: $5
Funnel cake: $4
Fried Oreos: $4
Lemonade: $3
Matching his and her bellyaches: $26.50
Spending a nice day in the sun with my wife: Priceless

In case you were wondering, Kate had half the hero and half the funnel cake and I ate everything else.

Also, we did try to bring Diesel but he got really spooked by all the people and the loud music. We had to take him home and go back without him.

The pickle on the stick was so good I went back and bought a whole pint of half sours for $3.50.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I went to a street fair on Sat. It was windy as hell so we went to have a snack at this Columbian restaurant. They only spoke Spanish. I am not sure how they can make money in a mostly white neighborhood.