Friday, June 16, 2006

Crazy Guillen

White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen went batshit crazy after he brought in relief pitcher Sean Tracey to hit Hank Blalock, and instead he got him to ground out. Guillen wanted retaliation for the Rangers having hit AJ Pierzynski two times. Tracey did try to hit Blalock, coming inside twice, but failed, after which Guillen threw his water bottle and took Tracey out of the game. The next day Tracey was sent back to Charlotte. And he doesn't even live there.
I can see why Guillen is upset if he felt his order had been ignored. But basically Guillen is just batshit crazy as I previously stated. But he talks like Tony Montana, so that's why the Concierge likes him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracey-you schoot tat pees of shit for me. I am Ozzie Guillen, you fuck with me, you fucking with the best. Fuck them all I bury those cockroaches!