Friday, July 14, 2006

I Pity Those Fools in New Orleans

Mr. T is getting rid of his gold chains because it just didn't feel right after witnessing the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina.
"As a spiritual man, I felt it would be a sin against my God for me to wear all that gold again because I spent a lot of time with the less fortunate.
"I saw some, I call it 'sorry celebrities.' They'll go down there and hook up with the people to take a photo-op. I said, `How disgusting.' If you're not going to go down there with a check and a hammer and a nail to help the people, don't go down there."
"Yes, I am qualified to beat people up. But I am pretty intelligent," he said. "That's what throws people off. If you've been through something, that gives you an authority that you can speak on certain things. That's why people relate to me. I pull no punches."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

drink you drugs and eat you milk

and quit that jibba jabba

D said...

Ah, Mr. T: the patron saint of Jibba Jabba and Pitying Fools.