Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Leinart's Boys Can Swim

While the whole world thought Matt Leinart was banging Paris Hilton, he was knocking up his old college girlfriend Brynn Cameron.
The couple reportedly broke up last year, but the baby is due in November, meaning Matt was hitting that around February.
She is going to have sit out the season (she plays on the women's basketball team at USC) and her dad says she wants to finish school, and doesn't want to get married to Leinart.

Leinart's babymama

1 comment:

Alvis Brigis said...

Hey Paul,

I'm a friend of Justin's from the Syracuse volleyball days. Being that I'm in the city now, I was wondering if you could pass him my email, as I've lost contact with the better half of the unstoppable International Connection beerpong team. Tell him Big Latvia says hello, if you don;t mind. alvisbrigis@gmail.com

Must've been a fun bachelor's party!