Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Warming Up to Scar.Jo

I have never been a big fan of Scarlett Johansson but her photo spread in the upcoming issue of Allure Magazine may make me change my mind. In the accompanying interview she says she has a good relationship with her boyfriend, Josh Hartnett and "Contrary to popular belief, I'm not promiscuous. There does seem to be a mistaken belief out there that I am sexually available somehow — which is not to say that I'm not open-minded about sex. Yet I wouldn't say I'm a serial monogamist, either. I mean, I went through periods of time when I was, ah, single. But when I'm in a relationship, I'm in a relationship."
"I do think on some basic level we are animals, and by instinct we kind of breed accordingly. But as much as I believe that, I work really hard when I'm in a relationship to make it work in a monogamous way."
"I get tested for HIV twice a year. ... One has to be socially aware," she says. "It's part of being a decent human, to be tested for STDs. It's just disgusting behavior when people don't. It's just so irresponsible."



The picture is poor quality, but she definitely isn't

1 comment:

D said...

mmmmmmm....*drool*
Such a close second to the Official SBDA Fantasy Girl, Jessica Biel