Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Scarlett Johansson's Golden Globes

I couldn't care less about awards shows, and I haven't seen any movies this year but I do like hot chicks. And I wanted to use that Golden Globes joke. Everyone is raving about this Scarlett Johansson, whom I first saw in that horror show "Lost in Translation." The Concierge thinks she's the hottest thing since "Tobey Bryan's Backcourt Violation", I think she's just ok. Can't wait to hear Derek and JusTON argue about this one.
She has two Golden Globes

4 comments:

Derek said...

Take that dress off and those things are going every which way.

She's aight. Not the hottest woman alive. And worse off, she looks like a HORRIBLE lay.

Good to have with you at an awards show. Bad to have with you in the sack.

D said...

I wouldn't kick her outta bed. Hell, she even made my list.

Anonymous said...

I question the qualifications of anyone who says those things would go every which way. Just what was your methodology for that determination. She puts all three of the Ts in Titty F#&K. "Got you working with some ass, yeah..."

Ton said...

I think she's very pretty...BUT...i think she might have a little sagaTITus. Her bombs looked extra gigantic on the GoldenGlobes though...i think that was mostly pushup. She looked much tighter in The Island. (Paul would hate this movie, because there was more than 1 special effect)