Thursday, January 19, 2006

Only Bill Will Care About This

And since Bill seldom reads this blog I may be wasting my time.
But I thought it was interesting that last night I learned that Nets forward/center Marc Jackson (not the former Knicks guard) is the son of one of the Blue Notes. John Atkins, Jackson's father, was a member of Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes.

This reminds me of Bison Dele aka Brian Williams (the man responsible for the SCZA/Poop feud) whose father was in the Platters.

And Adam from Real World Paris, his father was in the Commodores, with the father of that stupid Nicole from the Simple Life.

Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes
The Commodores

2 comments:

Scott said...

Refresh my memory, how did Bison Dele start our feud? I figured it would be over something like a chair shot, a beer pong defeat, or a well-timed offensive comment (from either one of us).

Paul said...

To the best of my recollection Scott did not know Brian Williams had changed his name to Bison Dele. He told everyone not to pick him in the fantasy draft because he thought ESPN was making a mistake and that such a player didnt exist. As luck would have it that same day I heard that Armon Gilliam had changed his name from Armon to Armen. I wrote an e-mail suggesting that no one should take him either since he did not exist.