Thursday, January 19, 2006

My Plans for This Weekend

I am going to wear some jerseys this week, and when I wear.....

Clinton Portis I will dress up in crazy costumes
randy moss- I will pay for everything with "straight cash homey"
ladanian Tomlinson- I will be picked first in touch football
carmelo Anthony- I will single-handedly take my team to the promised land
paul pierce- I will surround myself with young talent
nolan ryan- I will give jeff a noogie
larry Fitzgerald- I will be used frequently, coming from behind
donovan mcnabb- I will eat soup, then throw it up in the clutch moments of the weekend.
cecil fielder- I will go broke by the end of the weekend, screwing over my wife and kid
jackie robinson- I will break the Kliq color barrier, never mind, I already did that
ickey woods- I will show up, dance around and be great for a little while, then you'll never hear from me again
Fred Smoot - I will need two female volunteers to help me with this one

No comments: