Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Stepping Up The Rhetoric

The Concierge, Derek and JusTON are really going at each other when it comes to which chicks are hot.

It all started when TON called Jennie Finch an animal.

Then Derek suggested TON might like to have sex with the Big Show.

The Concirge got involved when Derek suggested Scar.Jo has sloppy Golden Globes.

Then there's Derek from Statesboro, Georgia, who thinks every chick on TV is hot.

I mistakenly identified Derek as the hostage taker from Statesboro, Georgia. I was wrong. PP regrets the error.

sloppy or sexy?
Opening Shot of Lost in Translation
Derek is right, those legs could wrap all the way around you...TWICE
Two pics of her since she's the one we all agree on
Come on' she's better looking than the Big Show
Pretty, but no Jennie Finch

1 comment:

D said...

I don't think every chick on TV is hot. Just a lot of 'em. 'Cause hey, I watch a lot of TV. I can't help it when my simple brain and ginormous libido are constantly bombarded with hot chicks for a solid 4 hours a night.