Thursday, November 16, 2006

Some Guys Have All the Luck

Distressing news, that Derek Jeter is now banging Jessica Biel. Believe it or not there is quite an age difference, Jeter is 32, and Biel is only 24 though she's been in the spotlight for a while, she burst onto the scene as a teenager in 7th Heaven. Because Biel has already been the subject of not one, but two great Paul's Poop pictorials, I won't bother posting another set of photos. I just hope Jeter thanks whatever God he prays to for giving him so much god damn good luck.

I couldn't resist posting one more

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damnit! Well, I guess I just have to be content in the fact that someone named Derek is banging her...

Anonymous said...

Paul, the pictures on the linked pictorials do not load. I find this happens with a bunch of the archived material. Are you laid on your blogging bill?

Paul said...

Concierge, the pictures on those old posts loaded just fine for me. The problem may lie with you.