Monday, November 13, 2006

User Comments

As all loyal Poopheads know, reading your comments is my favorite part of this blog. Two interesting comments came my way this week.

The first commended me for the Farrell Kaye post. It came from a Poophead claiming to be "Lauren (aka Scott with Hair). No definiteive word on authenticity yet.

Another came from a Jew for Jesus. It updated a story I did a while back about Jackie Mason suing the Jews for Jesus. Chad says the Jews for Jesus won the lawsuit, and he linked us to the J4J homepage.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am here to confirm that my comment on the Farrell story is the real deal. This is really TallScott's sister (who would lie about that??).


I used to have a huge crush on Farrell -- somehow I don't think that it would have worked out though....we seem to be total opposites now.

Here's a link to an article referencing another of my former classmates, Liz Remini:

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ne/20050707/112074840013.html

Can't remember if you went to IS 75 or not, but I went there and Liz Remini was in my grade. She is the half-sister of Leah Remini ("King of Queens" actress).

Anonymous said...

Not sure if that link pasted in properly.

Here it is again (remove space in between lines before pasting in internet browser address line):

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ne/

20050707/112074840013.html

Anonymous said...

A denial of a preliminary injunction does not mean the lawsuit was won- it simplys meaning that Jackie Mason did not prove that he would be likely to win if the case went to trial AND that he would be irreparably harmed without the prelim. inj. While cases are often settled after a prelim inj hearing- it might be that Jackie Mason wins at trial.

Ton said...

How good is free legal council for The Poop. Not many bloggers can match that! All you had to pay was 18 years of friendship. Hmm, actually, I think you got the short end of the stick on that one.