Friday, December 29, 2006

Last Year on the Poop

I showed off the newest addition to my jersey collection.

I brought up an old mistake Vin Juice will never live down.

Carrie Underwood made her first appearance on the Poop.

And of course, it's December 29th, the birthday of Reissberg.

I really like what I said about it last year so I'll just update the text:

The straggler in the group, Jeremy, is finally turning 28 today.
He has spent the last 16 years serving good-naturedly as the butt of jokes from Sobel, Leary and me.
He has run into light poles, thrown house parties, been slapped and even got married.
You can see the size of a man's face, but not the size of a man's heart.
So please join me in celebrating this day 28 years ago when the doctor said to Reissberg's dad, "Congratulations, its a boy."
And he responded "give me my baby, asshole."

Happy Birthday to Abe's Little Boy

No comments: