Thursday, December 29, 2005

For Our Female Readers

Saw this new Carrie Underwood ad in a magazine. The puppies were a good choice. Show this to your wife/girlfriend and I can pretty much guarantee an "awwwwww, so cute." Mike, TallSkott, are you listening?

Click on the picture to enlarge it, an icon will appear in the lower right of the picture and you can blow it up again.

This reminds me of when we went to pick up Diesel. Except Kate wasn't wearing two different shoes.

One time Alan accidentally wore two different shoes. Someone said to him, "you know you're wearing two different shoes?"
Alan said "I know, I have another pair just like this at home."

Nice puppies

Diesel's brothers and sisters
Our neighbors wish we had picked the quiet bashful brother

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worked like a charm!

Brian said...

Yesterday I went to the Palisades Mall and was reading the store map when numerous passers by commented on how cute a billboard was. Once I started walking, I turned to see what all the fuss was about. It was the same Carrie Underwood / Skechers shot that Paul spoke of.

Good call Paul...