Saturday, December 31, 2005

NBA Fashion Police

The Gestapo known as the NBA is now threatening the Orlando Magic. The Magic went back to the original pinstriped uniforms and won. So they decided to keep wearing them at home until the streak ends. But David Stern and the NBA Fashion Police only allow certain teams to wear alternate jerseys, and only 10 times per year. The Magic may be willing to pay the fine. I love throwback jerseys and hate this NBA nonsense. I hope they keep winning and keep wearing them.

Back in the day Jay Leary and I both had the black Penny Hardaway Magic jerseys and the first Knick game I ever went to, Sobel and I saw the Magic in their inaugural season.


Nick Anderson, Dennis Scott and Stanley Roberts were a powerful trio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EDDIE LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!