Thursday, December 29, 2005

Happy Birthday Reissberg

The straggler in the group Reissberg is finally turning 27 today.
He has spent the last 15 years serving good-naturedly as the butt of jokes from Sobel, Leary and me.
He has run into light poles, thrown house parties, been slapped and even got married.
You can see the size of a man's face, but not the size of a man's heart.
So please join me in celebrating this day 27 years ago when the doctor said to Reissberg's dad, "Congratulations its a boy."
And he responded "give me my baby, asshole."

Jeremy Reiss walked into a bar and the bartender said: Why the long face?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good wishes. If anybody wishes to celebrate, please join me for a pre-New Years/post-birthday drink tomorrow night. Place to be determined.