Thursday, December 29, 2005

Jersey #29

As you may remember I previously declared my love of the jersey. Every year I ask my mom for at least one jersey for Hannukah. Last year I got Denver Nuggets Melo and San Diego Light Blue Tomlinson. Fred Smoot alternate color Redskins and Boston Celtics Paul Pierce jerseys were the year before. This year I did not ask for New Orleans Oklahoma City Chris Paul (i'm tired of basketball jerseys) nor did I ask for David Wright or Jose Reyes (though I am dying to get at least one of those. I asked and received an Arizona Cardinals Larry Fitzgerald jersey. Thanks mom.

The star of Todd's fantasy team
Fitz like a gloveI hate Warner and his Jesus bullshit, let McCown play

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who do you subject to these daily photo shoots of you? Is this Kate or Diesel behind the camera?

Anonymous said...

With the birthday in February, I am holding out on the Mets to acquire Manny before I make my jersey request to the family. If that doesn't happen, I think I'm going with David Wright to add some new blood to my 1986 collection (Mex, Kid, Mookie).

Anonymous said...

I am Yoda to Paul if the force equals loving jerseys, Go David Robinson and Clyde Drexler Olympic year would kick Chris Paul's ass

Paul said...

That's true, the concierge showed me the way, but the best of all his jerseys is definitely Terry Dehere Clippers
Even his mom didn't wear that to games

Anonymous said...

Yo, Paul. I need my jersey for this weekend's game against the Colts.....