Wednesday, December 28, 2005

SNL Did Something Funny?

People have been going nuts about this Chronic of Narnia rap that appeared on Saturday Night Live. I know most of you think that SNL hasn't done anything funny in five years. You are right. I haven't seen this video yet so I'm leaving it up to you to decide. CNN did a brief mention of it, saying over a million people have viewed it already. Adam watched it three times this morning, but he has a terrible sense of humor so we can't judge by him.

5 comments:

Ton said...

Ho-lee-jesus! I gotta say...its pretty freakin awesome! Are these guys even on the show? I dont recognize them at all...although I haven't watched in a very long time.

Paul said...

Wow -- white guys rapping, how original and how hysterical. It was actually decently funny, but I didn't laugh out loud once. Best part was the brief discussion of which internet map service to use. That I liked. Once again I fail to see what people find so funny about something like this.

Scott said...

Crazy about the cupcakes cuzzin!
Chris Parnell has been on the show awhile and was the Assistant News Director in Anchorman. The new guy is Adam Samberg. He's a short filmmaker from CA... looks like SNL hired him and his buddies to inject some life into the show. It ain't workin'.

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud on the second go around at Magnolia. Paul the funny thing this is that they are pretending to be hardcore and look serious about it while they are eating Fanuke Magnolia Cupcakes. "2 no 4 no 6 Baker's Dozen" That's a lot of Hamiltons.

Anonymous said...

didnt that group diamondhead do an unfunny folk cover of NWA a couple years ago? isnt that the same thing? that wasnt funny either