Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Idol Chatter

This definitely is the genre for Phil Stacey. I hope they vote him off and he can have a long successful country music career like previous Idol Josh Gracin; and I will never hear a single one of his songs.

Jordin Sparks could seriously win this competition. She does have something that makes you like her.

I'm just glad that Sanjaya wasn't wearing assless chaps. He was however wearing a bandana like Josh predicted he would be. It actually was a good look for him. "Something To Talk About" is one of my favorite country songs. I didn't think he was so bad but I constantly sing that song around the house and I definitely sing it better than he did.

I have a feeling that Pizza Parlor Derek did not enjoy LaKisha's version of "Jesus, Take The Wheel" as much as he loves it when Carrie Underwood sings it. I really thought that LaKisha was going to have problems this week but she can definitely sing and she found a song she likes and could relate to, so I thought she did pretty well. Mrs. Poop liked her gold boots.

Chris Richardson sucks. What was that song? That performance is what I would call a hot mess. But I loved his Members Only jacket.

Melinda picked a country song even Martina McBride never heard of. Where does Melinda find these songs? Do you think it's her strategy to pick unknown songs so she won't be compared to the original singer?

Blake was pretty good. Not great. I think he should have song that song Tim McGraw did with Nelly. Would that have counted for country week?

I think Chris, LaKisha and Phil will be in the bottom three and Chris will go home this week.

Writing Idol Chatter isn't as much fun without Haley's legs. Bring back Haley's legs!. We miss you Haley's legs!

No comments: